Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celebrity Response To Question of the Day: What are some reasons for someone to CHEAT in a relationship?

Yesterday we posted the question, "What are some reasons for someone to CHEAT in a relationship?", on Twitter to hear what our celebz had to say about the question. We got Responses from Dustin Michael, Missy Elliott, Maxwell, Fabian Washington, Kandi, Lil Mo and Quinton Arron. OnPointCelebz Just wants to send out a great big thank you to the celebz for taking the time to answer our question of the day.

Before we go into the celebz responses I just want to give a brief overview my answer to the question of the day. First off CHEATING is unacceptable in any situation. I have met people that have told me they wanted to leave their relationship but they didn't want to hurt their significant other. All I can say to that is either way their significant other is getting hurt. I would rather someone tell me they don't feel our relationship is working out and break up with me. Than just constantly go behind my back and cheat. That's just being deceiving.

I am a strong believer on being faithful in a relationship. To all those people who feel their in a situation where they may cheat, do the right thing and evaluate your situation. Would you be willing to give up your relationship with your significant other to be with this person? Do you see a future with this person? If the answer is no then you need to sit down with your partner and talk about your problems. If you don't have any problem in your relationship then you just need to get help because you may have other problems you need to work out.

 Dustin Michael's Response:

 Missy Elliott's Response:

 Maxwell's Response:

 Fabian Washington's Response:

 Kandi's Response:

 Lil Mo's Response:

 Quinton Arron


Subscribe to see all of our celeb responses to see different relationship questions. A lot more to come! OnPointCelebz! MuaH! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment